Monday, May 19, 2008
Where'd You Go?
I haven't been on in...oh a month. oops. But what can I say? They've invented this dumb thing called senior year and it comes with ap tests, final plays, and final projects. It is surely some mean administrator's way of ruining the last month of a girl's senior year. All I can say is that after the next two days I will post everything that I haven't yet like Disneyland, my last two plays, my prom, and some other not really important stuff. Hahaha anyway I love you all and thank you for all your support in helping me survive my senior year. I wouldn't be able to do it without my three amazing sisters and one hot cousin. love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, I might be prego, but can't I still be hot too?
Sorry, there has been so much stress, but when I look back at my senior year, I am glad things were so busy so time would go by fast. I don't think I would have been happier if things were dragging on forever. Getting done was all I really wanted.
Elizabeth, it was probably because I was grouped with the sisters that she couldn't label us as hot. :)
Tino, wow, only a week to freedom from Bonneville! Go towards the light!
Hahaha I am the one labeled as hot. That is SO worth some brownie points! Congratulations on finishing though. That's one chapter of your life that you're turning the page on. And trust me, the next chapter titled "College" is better. :)
Oh Jana, I think it was the dark circles under all of our eyes that made Tino raise an eyebrow. Maybe during the family reunion all of us girls should go out and get a facial to perk us all up! Tino, you qualify for needing one too since you just finished your month of *@#$%!
Post a Comment