Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Can I get an Amen?!?!
So, yesterday Shellie and Landon and I were driving back from Bend. We were about 20 minutes from their house and we were passing through some little town. One of my favorite things to do is read the marquees in front of the churches of other religions. They get pretty creative sometimes. We passed some church that was shaped like one of those old fashioned tents. The marquee said "The Kingdom of God is near." I was disappointed in this pastor for his lack of originality until I saw the next building after it. It was an LDS church. Yep, the kingdom of God was very near. At least that pastor knew where the party really is. hahaha I laughed pretty hard after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He could feel the spirit telling him something. Now we should just send the missionaries over to clarify his feelings.
That totally cracks me up. I wonder what he/she would say if you went and took your interpretation to them. It seems pretty obvious.
Haha that's awesome! I love the new background by the way.
Post a Comment