Sunday, June 1, 2008

will the real ella kay please stand up

Well I haven't been good about keeping you updated on my blogging. But to tide you over here is a funny picture.

Ella has discovered my docking station for my mp3 player and wanted to listen to music. She then proceeded to convince grandma to dance with her. Its pretty darn cute watching the two of them dance. Especially since mom is in a walking boot. ha ha Anyway that is my funny experience for today. And yes Shellie, those are her jammies. It's Sunday, that what we do around here on Sundays. Good luck deprogramming. yay for aunt tino.

4 comments:

Jana said...

I am glad Mom had an excuse to show off her skills.

Shellie said...

I'm glad that the real Ella Kay was able to get the Grandma Mc to stand up too!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Hooray for dancing. I totally think they could be could be in the Dancing with the Stars competition. They have have had people with prothetics limbs, why not a walking a boot.

Marcie said...

Hahaha!!!