Monday, March 16, 2009

Maniac Monday

Monday...I just thought I'd make a post to kill some of my boredom. Here's a video to start off...


Previous to working I didn't understand the meaning of this joke....oh i do now...and it's not really a joke anymore. This was our entire office this morning. And the time change has only made it worse. I used to be a morning person and would just pop up like a daisy at 6:15. Ha... I am definitely not that anymore.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Being bored in the workplace, now there's something I could list as my work experience. It started with rearranging calendars and then I moved on to rearranging trees, flats of plants, bottles of pesticides. . . If I was lucky I got to break it up with sweeping or cleaning a bathroom. I guess it was because I had a college education by then. At least it looks like you can do other things and you don't have to just try to look busy all the time. Sweet memories.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Soooooo . . . it has taken me a while to comment, but I have been meaning to, really. Being bored in the workplace, hmmmmm, not something I could list as my work experience. More like something on I should put on my bucket list, hehehe.