The sad part about having this huge drift, there aren't any children at our house to take advantage of it. This is the perfect sled hill, but sadly none of your children live close enough to come play on it. They'd probably sink in and get lost in it anyway. And the kicker to this whole snowstorm. The prediction for tonight is rain. Gotta love Idaho.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Break out the snowshoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where are the pictures of you in the snow? I think mom should have a medal for courage after taking on those drifts.
Awesome drifts!! Just so you know, I am lamenting the fact that I can't bring Ella over to enjoy that wonderful sledding opportunity.
I am glad to see some pictures of all that snow I have been hearing about. It looks like the perfect snow that Elizabeth used to spend all day tunneling through when we were growing up.
Post a Comment