10 Years ago: I was a nerdy elementary kid watching all of my sisters have fun while I got to learn about Idaho! whoopidee-freaking-do! hahaha
5 Things on my "To Do" list today: Well I'll go from the morning. Read Antigone. Go to school. Talk to my teacher about my meth article (for the newspaper). Go home and chill. Go earn money by babysitting.
What I would do if I were suddenly a BILLIONAIRE: Buy a new car. Buy my new house. Pay for my college. Set aside all the money I need for an amazing wedding and get and new wardrobe that fits my weirdo style. And spend the rest to help who i need when I need cause I have billions fool!
Places I have lived: ucon...ucon...and ucon. I have spent summers in WAshington DC and a few months here and there in Oregon but never anywhere on my own.
Things most people don't know about me: I am Allie for Ask Allie in the school's newspaper. I love creepy scifi movies. I am almist everyone's go to when my friends need advice. They all think I have a huge mouth but don't know how many people's secrets I actually have. And my secret dream has always been to get married and a Roman Catholic Cathedral in Spain.
So I have to tag some people: but you all have already done it so oh well.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for playing along. If only we weren't Mormon and dirt poor I would love to see you get married in a Roman Catholic Cathedral in Spain.
Love it. But what's this about a Catholic Cathedral? I guess we all have dreams.
It is weird to me that my ten years ago is your today, because I don't feel like there is that much space between us. We will have to compare notes on life in another ten years.
Post a Comment