Monday, March 29, 2010

This could get messy...

Why did no one tell me it's been almost a month since I last posted?!

The better question, what happened to that month? And the answer to that is...*drumroll*...I'm not really sure. March came and went before I could even say hello and invite it in for a glass of lemonade.

I promise to post soon. But for now, I have 2 exams to study for and a research paper to write. If I don't surface in a couple of weeks... Please send help. I'll most likely be huddled in a corner somewhere rocking back and forth mutterning incomprehensible nonsense about sequences and series and all the different tests for divergence or convergence.

Promise to visit me in the asylum?

2 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Do they let you take naps in the asylum? I will start cowering in corners and rock back and forth so that I can join you. I really need a nap.

Jana said...

Hey, Christine, it was a month since you last posted.